Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby Jude

Well.. I wasn't going to get the 3d/4d scan done, but I just couldn't help myself...thoughts of him being a her and fears of a giant baby made me do it. I waited a little too long and he didn't have very much room in there, however we did get a few good pics. I still cant picture him though...its going to be sooo great when he is really here and in my arms.
We saw him move around a little bit...found out he likes to play with his feet just like his Daddy, Papa, and Grandpa. Must be in the genes....definitely has Parker lips, chubby cheeks, and we are still trying to figure out the nose. In one pic he looks like cousin Amelia, and in another he looks like cousin Jacob. Whatever the outcome he is bound to be cute!!
He seems to be healthy and happy with all ten fingers and all ten toes. Long fingers and big hands like PawPaw (Popsi)...large feet....and I'm still praying for a decent sized head :) We couldn't measure, so I still have no idea how big he is...I do know that we are both running out of room. He can't move and I can't breathe...7.5 more weeks!!





No comments:

Post a Comment