Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Maybe it's Madame Blueberry!

Day one of week seven...wow they werent joking (not even a lil bit) when they said the sixth week starts with morning sickness. Yikes! talk about a miserable feeling. Hopefully this will pass soon, I have been experiencing nausea (without the puking, THANK GOD) I think I am learning how to deal with it though...so I'm praying this week will be little easier :)

Derek and I celebrated our three year anniversary yesterday. We came to visit Nana and Grandpa in Orange and baby Laura in Houston for a few days. I feel so bad that I've been feeling under the weather, but everyone's been taking good care of me! Someone said this will be our last anniversary without having to find a babysitter...hehe...thankfully, I don't think we will ever have any trouble finding a sitter :)

Only 230 more days..haha "only" seems like forever. Our weekly update from baby bump.....Baby is .51 inches, the size of a blueberry and less than .04 oz. This week your baby's brain is becoming more complex and is developing cavities and passages vital for circulating spinal fluid. Your baby's face is also becoming more defined with the lenses of the eyes and middle part of the ear forming. Tiny arms, legs, hands and feet are also just beginning to bud..... Keep us in your prayers....I don't care if it's a boy or girl, just want a healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment