Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tiny Fingers, Tiny Toes...Boy or Girl Nobody Knows


So Derek and I recently found out we are going to have a baby! I figured this would be a good time to start keeping track of our memories...therefore start a blog. Hopefully once the little one comes I can find time to keep it up :) I hope to be able to keep everyone informed with details and crazy facts as we go through this journey. We are both very excited and grateful to everyone who has congratulated us!
Currently I am in my 5th week and the
estimated due date is September
30th. We go see the doctor for our snap shot ultra sound on February 22nd. It will be so exciting to see the little peanut and experience this adventure! Everyone has been waiting and the day has finally come. We are thrilled that we get to share this time with family, friends and New Life....We appreciate your thoughts and prayers!!! Thank You Jesus for this wonderful blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment