Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet Dreams


The Saints are going to the SUPERBOWL! Finally this day has come, yet some people still try to belittle it for us. So sad that people choose to be rude and ruthless at such a historical uplifting time for our city!! Thought I would take this time to vent a little, but lighten it up with the crazy dream I had last night.

Since I've become pregnant I literally have not been able to sleep through an entire night without getting up either to try to relieve the pain of some minor cramps, or use the restroom haha....Well last night I told my hubby, "Ya know, I wish I could just sleep through the entire night tonight." Well I did, and along with it came some wild and crazy dreams :0) which is VERY usual for me. Here ya go...
.....New Life choir was meeting in a large meeting room in our very modern newly constructed church. It was the Saturday before Superbowl Sunday....The saints were gonna go all the way in this game! We were about to start our choir clinic with Johnathan and Carla Dean. Everyone was so excited, it was going to be a great weekend. In my dream each choir member paid a small fee to attend the clinic that was hosted by the the Deans. As Carla began to welcome everyone, she started to unfold the plans for Sunday's service. She proceeded to tell the choir that eveyone was to wear neutral colors for the service. Then and there in my dream I knew we had a problem. You see Pastor Parker had requested that ALL church members where black because we were going to have a black out in order to support our team. I pulled Carla to the side and tried to explain how important it was that we all wear black on Sunday. She tried to understand, but was noticeable frusterated about this terrible idea. She told me, " Your choir members paid me to instruct them during this clinic, and we ARE GOING TO wear neutral colors"...Me, trying to be polite kindly told her, "Don't you think it will look a little ridiculous if the whole church is doing a black out and the choir is sitting up there in neutral colors?!??"...
Still she did not get it! Sooo I brought sweet little Sis. Parker into it and we kept saying how important it was for us to wear all black.......I really dont know what ended up happening cuz I woke up....but I'm just taking this as a sign from the Lord....SAINTS GO ALL THE WAY and saints fans we deserve this!!! I love New Orleans!!!

By the way, Carla Dean is the sweetest person I know, and in no way, shape or form would she ever do that to us hehe!! Dunno where that came from!


No comments:

Post a Comment