Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Raspberries are pink, right??!

Soooooo I know I said I didn't care what I'm having, but secretly deep down inside, I think my heart is desiring a girl. Shhh don't tell! :) I just can't resist the thought of dressing her up in her finest most unique outfits, having her wrapped around her daddy's finger, singing as soon as she learns how to speak, teaching her the art of shopping and cooking (not so much cleaning hahaha, thats not fun)...This will put Derek in a house four to one...Mommy, Maggie, Chloe, and baby girl against HIM...poor guy!

However, if it is a boy, I will be just as excited. Having a lil buddy, his daddy can teach him how to be a preacher, I'll teach him how to treat of a lady...he will also be a little singer/songwriter/ musician :) Life will be good no matter what! Many people have asked if we are going to find out the sex of the baby. I have to say YES! without a doubt no way I could stand to wait for that huge detail (it'll be hard enough waiting til the twenty- something week!). We go to see the doc for our first visit and snap shot ultrasound this Monday. I will keep everyone posted!

Week 8: Baby is .63 inches, about the size of a raspberry weighing .04oz.
By now, your baby's head is proportionally larger than the rest of the body and the ears and eyelids are developing. Fingers and toes are developing from the arm and leg buds which now have distinguished wrists and elbows that can even flex. At this stage your baby's heart rate is around 150 beats per minute.
Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment