Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Prune and very prune we will have a bundle of joy..

All credit for that title goes to my baby daddy :) Yes, you heard right, my baby's a prune (1.2 inches and approx. .14 oz.) here is my weekly update...the tenth week marks the beginning of a critical period in your baby's development when all the vital organs have formed and are beginning to function. Your baby is also growing tiny nails on the fingers and toes as well as tiny buds for teeth. With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)

Here's where I'm at 10 weeks in...feeling pretty good, still very tired alot of the time. Only two major concerns on my mind at this point. CONCERN #1- if I'm having a difficult time sleeping now because I can't get comfy, HOW IN THE WORLD am I going to make it in the later months. ahhh!! this worries me...simply because I do adore my sleep time.
CONCERN #2-
Somebody is seriously very, very, extremely, very, very, attached to their mommy. They say dogs can sense when something changes in their environment, and I must say I think Maggie knows that something is up. If this is even possible, she has become more attached to me in the past few weeks. Following me everywhere I go (including to the bathroom..we make that trip alot lately), "protecting" me while I'm taking a bath (she doesn't let Chloe or Gizmo in), sleeping soooo close to my head that all I breath in is white fluff...it's quite amazing how much my lil puppy loves me...however this is why I am concerned. What happens when baby comes?? Will she be the dog who is jealous and would like nothing more than to eat the newest member of the household....oooooorrr will she be the compassionate dog who is loving and nurtures the baby as if it were her own. I'm hoping for the latter. I guess we shall see....If we have issues I can always call Cesar Millan!

No comments:

Post a Comment